Get it now. Pay in Parts.
PartPay allows you to get what you need now, but pay over 4 interest free installments. You pay 25% up front, then another 25% for the next 3 fortnights.
No Interest. No Fees.
Unlike traditional finance options we have no establishment fees, monthly fees or interest as long as you make all your payments on time. You only pay the advertised price.
Sign up in minutes.
Simply choose PartPay as a Payment option Online, or In-Store where you see PartPay posters. Approval only takes 2 minutes. You will need a valid UK debit or credit card.
PartPay has proven its model with 100's of retailers in New Zealand and is now available in the UK.View Stores
Interested in becoming a merchant?
There are many benefits to using PartPay as a merchant including increased average purchase price, reductions in cart abandonment and improved customer conversionJoin Us
Need help getting things started?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section and get all the answers.Read The FAQs
- How do I make a PartPay purchase in-store?
- Is there really no interest and no extra fees?
- Can I change my payment date?
- How do I make a manual payment?
- Whoops, I’ve missed a payment. What do I do about that?
- How do I update my details?
- How do your default fees work?
- What’s my credit or spending limit?
- I want to return my product, what do I do?
- I have had a refund processed but it's still not in my account?
- Where can I pay using PartPay?
- PartPay couldn’t verify my ID, what can I do to fix it?
- When will my payments be due?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase online?
- Am I eligible to shop using PartPay?
- What is required to make my first purchase using PartPay?
- Can I pay my order early?
- I lost my card, can I change the card?
- How many orders can I have at the same time?
- Why wasn’t I accepted?
- There’s a problem with my purchase/delivery, can you guys help?
- When do payments come out?
- Can I change the bank account it comes out of?
- Are my details safe?
- What’s the maximum I can spend with PartPay?
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to make my next payment, what do I do?