Get It Now. Pay In Parts.
Pay over 6 weeks. No fees. No interest.
Get it now. Pay in Parts.
PartPay allows you to get what you need now, but pay over 4 interest free installments. You pay 25% up front, then another 25% for the next 3 fortnights.
No Interest. No Fees.
Unlike traditional finance options we have no establishment fees, monthly fees or interest as long as you make all your payments on time. You only pay the advertised price.
Sign up in minutes.
Simply choose PartPay as a Payment option Online, or In-Store where you see PartPay posters. Approval only takes 2 minutes. You will need a valid UK debit or credit card.
Need help getting things started?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section and get all the answers.Read The FAQs
- When do payments come out?
- Can I pay my order early?
- I want to return my product, what do I do?
- Why wasn’t I accepted?
- I have had a refund processed but it's still not in my account?
- How many orders can I have at the same time?
- Are my details safe?
- Is there really no interest and no extra fees?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase in-store?
- Whoops, I’ve missed a payment. What do I do about that?
- What is required to make my first purchase using PartPay?
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to make my next payment, what do I do?
- What’s my credit or spending limit?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase online?
- Where can I pay using PartPay?
- What’s the maximum I can spend with PartPay?
- Can I change my payment date?
- Can I change the bank account it comes out of?
- There’s a problem with my purchase/delivery, can you guys help?
- How do I update my details?
- Am I eligible to shop using PartPay?
- How do your default fees work?
- PartPay couldn’t verify my ID, what can I do to fix it?
- When will my payments be due?
- How do I make a manual payment?
- I lost my card, can I change the card?
Interested in becoming a merchant?
There are many benefits to using PartPay as a merchant including increased average purchase price, reductions in cart abandonment and improved customer conversionJoin Us